Note: You will be able to print a summary of this information after you click “Submit” by using the Print button at the bottom of this page.
Portrait Agreement Terms and Conditions
Your session will include the following:
- Time and talent of the photographer
- 1-2 hour portrait session
- 20-40 carefully edited images from your session; this is approximate based on session type
- CD of all images taken during the session (edited and unedited)
- Private password protected online ordering including your edited images through my Shutterfly website
- Social media presence: I may post a few images to my Facebook Page where I will tag you if you’d like, and you may also appear on the blog portion of my website
Pricing: $100 to be paid at the time of your session on 3/16/2013
1. Your session fee must be paid on the date of your session or in advance. If paying in advance, you can mail me a check (Kim Hopf Photography LLC) or paypal the fee to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This fee is non-refundable. Kim Hopf Photography LLC will gladly reschedule your session if something unforeseen shall occur (ie. illness). Please contact me at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled session.
3. All session images will be mailed directly to you on a CD and the edited images will be uploaded to your private Shutterfly gallery approximately 1-2 weeks after your session. You are more than welcome to share your gallery and password with friends and family.
4. Any high resolution digital images included on your CD by Kim Hopf Photography LLC will include a print release. This will allow you to print the images as many times as you would like. For personal use only.
5. Kim Hopf Photography LLC uses the best images from every session to include in its portfolio. By agreeing to this Portrait Agreement, you are allowing Kim Hopf Photography LLC to use your image(s) for her portfolio, website, marketing tools, blog, Facebook, ads and/or displays without compensation.
6. Kim Hopf Photography LLC limits any liability for loss, damage, or failure to deliver images for any reason to return of payments made.
7. Client is aware that color dyes used in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of such dyes and client releases photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
8. Kim Hopf Photography LLC grants no warranties or conditions, express, implied, or otherwise, regarding the images or products.
9. There shall be no liability on behalf of Kim Hopf Photography LLC for non-performance due to illness, accident, emergency or any cause beyond their control. In the rare event that Kim Hopf is unable to perform her duties, liability is limited to return of payments made.
10. All photographic materials and images (negatives, proofs, sample prints, archival CD’s/DVD’s, digital files, etc.) remain the sole and exclusive property of Kim Hopf Photography LLC unless possession is shared or transferred in a written agreement signed by both parties.
11. Kim Hopf Photography LLC may use the photographic materials for advertising, display, publication, or other purposes that it deems appropriate. The use of the photographic material by the client is limited to personal use only and the client shall not sell or reproduce the photographic material or authorize any reproductions thereof by parties other than Kim Hopf Photography LLC. Any unauthorized reproductions are in violation of federal copyright law.
12. Due to the vast number of circumstances that may occur, there are no guarantees for specific images or group requests. Client understands that locations may express limitations on the photography and these limitations may affect the images.
13. It is understood that no other professional photographer shall be contracted or allowed to photograph at the event. Any person who takes photographs at the event shall not use the images in their own portfolio, to promote their own business, for their own profit, or in any other professional manner. Any breach of this agreement will constitute a reason for non-completion of the event with no liability to Kim Hopf Photography LLC and loss of all payments made by the clients.
14. Upon acceptance of this contract and receipt of retainer, Kim Hopf Photography LLC reserves the date agreed upon and will not make other reservations for that date. For this reason, the retainer and all payments are non-refundable, even if the date is changed or the event is cancelled or postponed for any reason. If the session date is postponed, cancelled, or rescheduled, Kim Hopf Photography LLC is released from the reserved date herein.
15. Returned checks will be subject to a $25 fee.
16. Print prices are subject to change at any time, without notice.